Skip to content
- Teacher/Coordinator: Ms. Keller, E.N.L.
- Room: 203
- Contact Information: If you need to contact Ms. Keller, call the school at (718) 831-4010 or email email@example.com
New York State English as a Second Language Achievement Test (NYSESLAT) Information
- Speaking: April 19 – June 9
- Reading: May 17 – June 9
- Listening: May 17 – June 9
- Writing: May 17– June 9
Session 1, Session 2 and Session 3 of the NYSESLAT
- Grades 1 to 5: Each session has a listening, reading and writing section.
- Kindergarten- one listening, one reading and one writing session.
- Two sessions will be given in one day with a break in between.
Helpful Language Learning Websites
Kindergarten to Second Grade:
Third to Fifth Grade: